Thursday, March 1, 2012

My February Crime Fiction Pick of the Month

Thanks to Kerrie for hosting the Crime Fiction Pick of the Month meme.  This month I will do two separate recaps:  one for crime fiction and one for everything else I read.  This month I reviewed five crime novels, and my favorite is Sun Storm by Asa Larsson. I never thought I'd call a tax lawyer kick-ass, but Rebecka Martinsson definitely is. I definitely prefer crime novels written by women with female protagonists and police procedurals over cozies.



Find below the complete list of crime novels I reviewed in February.

  1. Sun Storm by Asa Larsson
  2. Twice by Lisa Unger writing as Lisa Miscione
  3. A Cold Day in Paradise by Steve Hamilton
  4. Death of a Kingfisher by M.C. Beaton
  5. Bleed for Me by Michael Robotham
Crime Fiction

3 comments:

  1. Great choice for book of the month (crime fiction), I loved this, and Rebecka, when I read it, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good choice Rebeckah. I liked that one too. Thanks for taking [art in the meme

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've only read 'Sunstorm' on your list but I loved it. Great choice.

    ReplyDelete