Thursday, March 1, 2012

February Recap, Non-Crime Fiction Edition

My February reading was pretty eclectic:  a short story collection, a novella, a non-fiction account of an expedition in the Amazon, and novels.  My pick of the month is Stay Awake by Dan Chaon, a short story collection that I'm still thinking about and keep on recommending to my friends.  I also really enjoyed Heft, but the characters in Stay Awake are more vivid for me.

  1. Ragnarok by A.S. Byatt
  2. The Lost Saints of Tennessee by Amy Franklin-Willis
  3. Outside the Lines by Amy Hatvany
  4. Me and You by Niccolo Ammaniti
  5. Stay Awake by Dan Chaon
  6. Open City by Teju Cole
  7. The Unconquered by Scott Wallace
  8. Heft by Liz Moore
It was a very busy reading month for me in February, and I expect the pace to slow a bit in March because I plan to read a couple books for the Back to the Classics reading challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment